What is Banana Extract?
Banana is an edible fruit – botanically a berry – produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa. In some countries, bananas used for cooking may be called plantains, in contrast to dessert bananas. The fruit is variable in size, color and firmness, but is usually elongated and curved, with soft flesh rich in starch covered with a rind which may be green, yellow, red, purple, or brown when ripe. The fruits grow in clusters hanging from the top of the plant. Almost all modern edible parthenocarpic (seedless) bananas come from two wild species – Musa acuminata and Musa balbisiana.
Health Benefits of Banana Extract
- Bananas are also a natural source of iron. The iron found in bananas can help in the creation of haemoglobin, thus making bananas an ideal fruit for people who are suffering from anaemia.
- Bananas are fruits that are high in fibre, making them an ideal remedy for constipation and an alternative to chemical laxatives.
- Bananas contain an amino acid called tryptophan. Tryptophan is converted by the body into serotonin, which relaxes a person and helps in improving one’s mood.
- Bananas are considered to be a natural solution to hangovers. A banana milkshake mixed with honey will help to calm the stomach and build up depleted blood sugar levels at the same time.
- Bananas can act as a natural antacid. This gives relief to a person who is suffering from heartburn. The inside of the banana skin when rubbed on a mosquito bite is found to reduce the swelling and irritation.
- Bananas are an ideal diet for people who are trying to quit smoking. This is because of the combination of Vitamin C, A1, B6, and B12 that helps the body to recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.
- Due to the high level of potassium in them, banana extract are considered to be an excellent snack when a person is highly stressed or is working late at the office. This is because potassium helps to normalise the heartbeat sending oxygen to the brain. Increased metabolic rates during stress reduce our potassium levels. Bananas help to replenish them.
- Research conducted by the New England Journal of Medicine states that a regular intake of bananas in your diet can help reduce the possibility of stroke by up to 40 percent.
- Bananas are an ideal fruit to be eaten when a person is suffering from ulcers. This is due to the soft texture of the fruit which makes it easily digestible, combined with its ability to neutralise acidity.
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||Light yellow powder||N/A||Complies|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||USP32<786>||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||Eur.Ph.6.0[2.8.17]||Complies|
|Solvents Residue||Meet Eur.Ph6.0<5.4>||Eur.Ph 6.0<2.4.24>||Complies|
|Total bacterial count||≤1000cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|
|Yeast & mold||≤100cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|
Flowchart of Production
Package for Banana Extract
Shipping for Banana Extract
- By Express: Suitable for under 50kg, 5-10 days
- By Air: Suitable for more than 50kg, 7-15 days
- By Sea: Suitable for more than 500kg, 15-45days
Why Choose FYZ Banana Extract?
- FYZ is a professional Banana Extract manufacturer in China, provides OEM service.
- FREE SAMPLE with freight collection (5-10g) for detection, if you need more, please contact us.
- Fast delivery by DHL/FedEx, air as your requirement.
- All of our products from nature, no additive.
- Money refund policy.